YOUR CHURCH NEEDS HEALTHY MARRIAGES
There are no healthy churches without healthy marriages. But there are a few problems for leaders: you lack time, your church lacks finances, and maybe you don’t feel qualified as “the marriage expert.”
We get it, it’s tough! But we have just the plan for overcoming those obstacles and cultivating healthy,
Christ-centered marriages in your church.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
With Woo Marriage, you can finally feel like you’re winning at marriage ministry. Whether you need to prepare couples for marriage, strengthen existing marriages, or help a relationship in crisis, you’ll find an affordable, flexible solution right at your fingertips.
Shaunti & Jeff Feldhahn
Jackie & Stephana Bledsoe
Clayton & Sharie King
D.A. & Elicia Horton
Steve & Debbie Wilson
just got easier.
1. SIGN UP
Enroll your entire church for only $99 a month. That’s unlimited access for less than the cost of one session of marital counseling for one couple!
2. INVITE YOUR CHURCH
Invite your church members with the easy invite tool. You can invite every couple in your church with one link or email specific couples. No matter what, you get unlimited access.
3. SELECT YOUR ROADMAP
Select one of our curated roadmaps taught by our coaches, tailor-make your own roadmap using our content, or upload your own video, audio, PDFs, and even YouTube videos!
4. START WOOING
Assign courses and track progress with couples. They can even access training in their home on their own time from any device.
5. WATCH COUPLES GROW
Grab a front-row seat and watch engaged couples grow in confidence, married couples grow in understanding, and struggling couples grow in forgiveness.
The Benefits of Woo Marriage
- IMMEDIATE MARRIAGE COACHING: Provide the help your couples need as soon as you sign up—with the click of a button.
- PRE-BUILT ROADMAPS: Don’t worry about being the expert. Choose from our library of videos and pre-built pathways.
- FLEXIBLE CONTENT: Create coaching that matches your church’s vision. Simply upload your own content from YouTube videos, PDF documents, and more with the click of a button.
- EASY SETUP: Invite individuals, your staff, small groups, or the entire congregation in just a few clicks.
- COACHING DASHBOARD: Track progress, take notes, and walk alongside your couples.
- INTUITIVE WORKFLOW: Training appears as a simple “to-do list,” guiding couples click by click through the process.
- MOBILE-FIRST DESIGN: Because your couples are busy, Woo Marriage is optimized for training on the go via any mobile or tablet device.
Try a Free Course
How to Win at Church & Home: A Practical Guide for Ministry Couples
After 30 years of serving in church leadership, Mark and Janet Dance share the practical steps for thriving in ministry, marriage, and family life.
MARRIAGE MINISTRY BY THE NUMBERS
For every 41 people in church attendance, one couple will approach a pastor this year with serious marriage difficulties. Many more will struggle in silence.
of churches do not have an
ongoing marriage ministry.
of churches have had a couple
separate or divorce in the last year.
of pastors have had at least one
couple come to them with serious
marriage difficulties in the past year.
*LifeWay Research, 2015
Designed for Any Device
At home, the office, or on the go, Woo Marriage is designed to provide a seamless experience on your choice of smartphone, tablet, or computer devices.